You have no items in your shopping cart.
Paul's Warehouse charges a flat-rate fee of $10 no matter how many items you purchase. For heavy/oversizes items please note that an additional shipping charge will be added. You will be prompted that you have ordered a heavy/oversized item and that one of our Online Team members will contact you to finalise your order and offer you the best rate on shipping this item.
Pauls Warehouse utilizes Australia Post for all items under 5kg which are dispatched from our domestic warehouse. TNT & Mail Call Transport are used for all items above 5kg or oversized / overweighed items. Stock dispatched from our International Warehouse is sent via DHL.
All our courier services require a signature upon delivery of all parcels therefore we are unable to deliver to PO boxes or parcel lockers.
If you are not home when the courier arrives, they will leave a card (in your letterbox or door) which includes the Parcel Consignment Number. This will enable you to clarify if your parcel has been forwarded for collection (Post Office) or returned to the depot for re-delivery (for heavy items)
Orders are usually processed and dispatched within 2-10 full business days. Delivery times may vary according to the location of your shipping address and if the address is not in a metropolitan area.
Excess weight items above 10kg generally take anywhere between 3-10 working days depending on where in Australia the item is to be delivered.
Reasons For Delays
Possible reasons for a delay in delivery include:
- - Incorrect address or address with no-one to sign for parcel.
- - Incorrect Credit Card information. Please double check all details at time of order as you will only be charged once the order is ready to ship and your details validated in our payment gateway.
- - If your order is coming from multiple warehouses' there could be a couple of days difference between your orders being dispatched so all items may not arrive at the same time (see: Dispatch from Multiple Warehouses)
- - Majority of our online orders are fulfilled from the stock we carry in our stores and are then brought to our warehouse to be dispatched. Sometimes, not all items you have ordered will be sourced from the one store. If you have purchased a large quantity of items it can sometimes take a little longer to get all the stock into our centralised warehouse and consolidate it for pick/pack/dispatch.
- - During busy sales periods delays may be experienced due to the increased volume of orders we receive
- - Sometimes for your security, our fraud prevention software will place an order on hold until one of our Online Team Members can contact you and verify the order. Please don't worry if this is the case, it might be as simple as confirming the address was entered correctly at checkout. We want you to feel safe when purchasing online from us and use this tool to help deliver this security.
Dispatch From Multiple Warehouses
Pauls Warehouse utilises a warehouse here in Australia as well as one overseas. Products containing multiple items may be dispatched from different warehouses. If this is the case, you most likely receive your items at different times with different courier companies. Orders dispatched from multiple warehouses do not incur any additional shipping fees and both tracking numbers will be sent to you with your Tax Invoice.
Tracking Your Order
When your goods are shipped, you will receive your Tax Invoice from us which also advises you of the courier being used and the Parcel Consignment Number. To follow up the whereabouts of your purchase you can utilize the couriers Track and Trace system which is normally available on their website. Alternatively, if you are having trouble you can contact our Online Team on 02 8762 4106 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or fill out our contact us page (please quote your order number in the subject field)
Unfortunately, at the moment Pauls Warehouse is unable to ship to international addresses. Stay tuned for updates on when we will be able to offer this service.